Sunday, October 10, 2010

Last couple nights in London..

Well getting ready to move hotels. I had made the reservation at Marriott, before we left the states and I used our points for it so we have to move there today. But that is okay. It is a nice hotel and has a view of the river and well it is one of them, where you don't need to do anything but relax hotels :)
We went back to the Italian restaurant last night. It seems the night before they gave us the wrong check.. Mel just signed it and when I noticed the mistake it was later that night. so we went back and they gave us a free meal.. I am sure though even with a free meal, they still came out ahead on the deal. But as usual it was marvelous! I had the same thing, and so did Mel. I have to find the card, in order to leave the name on here. And everything right now.. is packed up.
Yesterday we were going to go to Westminster Abby, but never made it.. I let Mel sleep all day long. I even took a nap which was nice.. it was a do nothing day :) How lazy is that!
We had been checking into going to Egypt next year.. but I think now.. it might be changed to either Venice or Germany and do the boats. I know if it is Venice.. I have to order the boat now.. they go fast in that area :) But who knows where our next big adventure will take us :)
We have so much to do when we get back.. we have to get the RV ready to leave for Arizona.. then I can FINALLY see my granddaughter Kaitlyn. I am looking forward to that! We have waited a long time for her. :) Plus I will be able to see my grand daughter Karli before we leave.. maybe I will see if I can take her for a day or a little while or something. Only problem with kids is they grow up so darn fast!
Going to stop my rambling here and will post later.
You all take care.. Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment

If there is something you really enjoyed..please let me know..