Wednesday, October 27, 2010

IT'S COLD OUT!!!!

My goodness.. where.. let me say again WHERE did our summer go to? It seems like just last week it was finally starting to turn warm.. but then.. it was mid- July :-) Summer was horribly late to come.. and super fast to leave... and here we sit! We had our vacation in France.. was blessed with beautiful fall weather.. cool crisp mornings.. and warm afternoons. We had beautiful trees turning all shades of fall colors.. they turned faster when we were coming back.. but it was pretty. I am sure it is even prettier now. BUT....
We are home.. and busy getting the RV ready to head south.. and good thing too.. Like I said.. it is getting dern cold. The plan is to head into arizona.. we want to go to Lake Havasu and then I want to see my grand daughter Kaitlyn.. and then to Yuma.. Lots of great motorcycle riding, swimming and riding my bike. Oh .. and when we see Kaitlyn.. :) I want to see my son Kelley and daughter in law Tammy too!
This will be the longest trip we have taken in the RV.. so we have our fingers crossed there will be no problems. Maybe we should travel with Dana and Scott.. lol.. if it breaks down.. :) She is my connection! (If there is any RV's out there... Dana and her mom has written a great book on RVing made eazy.. from A to Z) she even gives me ideas.. No matter how long you have been RVing.. you should read this book, hopefully you can learn by HER mistakes.. and like me.. I go.. OH... NOW I UNDERSTAND! Anyway.. little plug for her book.. Hmmmm. Christmas is coming up ya know!
Anyway.. We want to stop for a few days at Lake Havasu.. go out with a member of the Coast Guard Flotilla on the lake and explore a wee bit around there. Then.. on to Kelley and Tammys and spend a few days there and then head on down to Yuma. It will be good to get settled and get into a routine.
Well.. will talk to you all later..
Take care.. Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment

If there is something you really enjoyed..please let me know..